Forum

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Andrea Alessi Andrea Alessi 17/05/2017 at 11:14.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Christophe
    Christophe

Hi there,

I know that v3.0 has been there since some times, but since then, I can’t create objects with my own photos.

I tried with the one from your tutorial, and it’s working fine, but when it try with some photos from old projects, that’s not working.

I have a Canon EOS-1D Mark IV and Online Calibration doesn’t catch anything (even with the tutorial’s photo) ==> No Online calibration data available.

I try to operate with my antivirus/firewall off, but it doesn’t work ever (AVG, for the antivirus/firewall).

Always the same error message (with one, is from a test with 25 photos, urban and default preset) :
    Aborting Samantha: Too few images

Can you help me ?

Andrea Alessi
    Andrea Alessi
    Keymaster

Hi Eros,

zephyr is completetly autocalibrated, which means that if the camera pre-calibration is available, zephyr will speed up the computation. Only some cameras (mostly those with very unusual distortion) really require it. It’s correct, the cherb dataset does not have a camera calibration.

Have you tried other settings, such as Urban/Deep ?

Andrea

Christophe
    Christophe

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for your answer.
    I just tried with Urban/deep and Urban/Exhaustive and that don’t work.
    Same error message.
    FYI, I tried with 2 different PC for the same result.
    Can i send you my photos to test it ?

Andrea Alessi
    Andrea Alessi
    Keymaster

Yes please send me the photos!

You can send them at info@3dflow.net

Christophe
    Christophe

Ok, I just sent it (take some times ~110Mo…).

Andrea Alessi
    Andrea Alessi
    Keymaster

Hi Christophe,

thank you for sharing the dataset.

I did some testing. I can correctly orient all 25 cameras, both as close range/default and urban/default, and happily extract a 3D model.

It’s likely that you changed some advanced settings (in custom mode) that didn’t revert back. Could you please try to reset zephyr to factory settings and try again? (options -> application tab)

Andrea

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.