• Roberto
    3Dflow
    • Jun 2011

3DF Zephyr v.1.011

• JonnyB
    Blossoming 3Dflower
    • Jun 2014

Hi,
    Is it possible to choose more than one CUDA enabled card for computation? I have two in my system (Tesla C2075 and Quadro 6000), both of which show up as available for use, but can only seem to choose one of them at a time. I'm using the eval version (long-time Photoscan user, but looking at other options). Any advice you can offer would be gratefully received. Thanks, Jon

Comment

• Roberto
      Roberto commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Jonny,
      at the moment it is not possible to use multiple gpus at the same time, but this is something really in development. We have succesfully tested multiple gpus for the multiview stereo part, but we need to write the proper code for the structure from motion part and to expose it on interface. Feel free to subscribe to the beta mailing list to be kept updated. As soon as we publish the feature I can send you a trial code for testing.

• JonnyB
      JonnyB commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Roberto, your reply much appreciated. I'll do as you suggest.

• Andrea Alessi
      Andrea Alessi commented
      Editing a comment
      Multi GPU support has been added from version 1.030 (out now!)
  • Roberto
    3Dflow
    • Jun 2011

Hello Jonny,
    at the moment it is not possible to use multiple gpus at the same time, but this is something really in development. We have succesfully tested multiple gpus for the multiview stereo part, but we need to write the proper code for the structure from motion part and to expose it on interface. Feel free to subscribe to the beta mailing list to be kept updated. As soon as we publish the feature I can send you a trial code for testing.

Comment

• JonnyB
      Blossoming 3Dflower
      • Jun 2014

Thanks Roberto, your reply much appreciated. I'll do as you suggest.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎