• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kezo
    3Dflower
    • Nov 2018

3DF Zephyr Lite - Batch Setup After Spare Point Cloud

Hello,

I've been trying out 3DF Zephyr Lite trial and have been getting some pretty good results and find the software to be really easy to use - nice work!

One question, why am I only allowed to que-up the different workflow phases in the initial project setup? Am missing something? It would be ideal I was able to run the sparse point cloud to to get an idea of how the scan went and make any adjustments before committing to all the different phases. Once I had the sparse point cloud setup properly then I would que up everything and let my PC render overnight. One BIG advantage of Agisoft PhotoScan Standard over Zephyr Lite is they don't lock out the batch process workflow in the standard version.

As a hobbyist i'm not sure I can stomach paying 2400 euros just to get batch processing feature when it's already sort of in Lite, if i'm just missing something please let me know!

Thanks!
    Keswick

• sam3d
    3Dflourished
    • Feb 2018

+1

I'd appreciate having the option to know all cameras are oriented before committing to a hours of processing time.

Comment

• Andrea Alessi
      3Dflow Staff
      • Oct 2013

Hi Kezo,

unfortunately you're right, in 3DF Zephyr Lite you either queue up everything at the start or you need do it step by step.

We actually added the option to start from a .zep file in the batching tool which however, is available only in zephyr pro and aerial.

I'll move the thread in the request features though!

Comment

• kezo
        3Dflower
        • Nov 2018

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the reply, hopefully it's something we can see in a future version of Zephyr Lite!

Cheers,
        Keswick

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡