• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Magneto
    3Dflower
    • Mar 2024

3DF Zephyr used for BLINDS ...proposal

Hi dear awarnesses!

I am an independent researcher in Computer Vision for Blinds...
    I HAD THE IDEEA TO MAKE A SYSTEM WHICH RECONSTRUCT THE 3D SCENE IN FRONT OF A BLIND AND THE BLIND TO BE ABLE TO TOUCH THE 3D IMAGE WITH AN HAPTIC HIGH REZOLUTION GLOVE USED IN VIRTUAL REALITY...

[edited - please refrain from using this platform to advertise non-zephyr related projects]

THANKS AND
    KIND REGARDS,
    LUCIAN MURESAN
    Magneto
    Last edited by Andrea Alessi; 2024-03-11, 09:46 AM.
  • cam3d
    3Dflover
    • Sep 2017

Hi Magneto

We aren't able to assist you with this project. I recommend getting some feedback from blind people before you start working on this, as this could be a very difficult project to fully achieve, with lots of moving parts.

If you have any 3DF Zephyr specific questions please let us know and we will help as best we can.

Comment

• Magneto
      3Dflower
      • Mar 2024

Hi cam3D!

Thanks very much for your answer. I have near me a blind friend. I contacted the Blind Association...
      I will use your very powerfull and amazing software as a starting point for my project . And I will let you know my progress in this quest.

MINWHILE I WILL LEARN HOW TO CREATE FROM ZERO SUCH A PROGRAMM...
      Hope you are not disturbed that I enter into this space with my "Blinds Problem"....

Just an answer I need.
      How work your 3dflow using just 2 stereo images as input?Its enough ?

Comment

• Magneto
        3Dflower
        • Mar 2024

The output file format OF ZEPHYR can be LOAD INTO ANOTHER SOFTWARE THAT HAS VIRTUAL REALITY HAPTIC GLOVE ?
        IF YES WHAT SOFTWARE WILL YOU RECOMMEND?

Comment

• Andrea Alessi
          3Dflow Staff
          • Oct 2013

3DF Zephyr is agnostic on how you choose to use your generated asset.

Sorry, this isn't a platform to promote different projects. Good luck with your project but please use this forum only for 3Dflow-related products.

Comment

Working...