X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • herrkjeldsen
    3Dflower
    • Oct 2017

Camera export

Hi! I'm having a blast with the Lite version of Zephyr, excellent results and very streamlined in use, thanks!

I was wondering if there was any way with the lite version to get a camera properly positioned in a separate 3d software (modo, in my case). I understand the need to differentiate the lite and pro versions, so it makes sense to not include full camera exports for fbx, but would it be possible to perhaps have a limited number of selected cameras exported, or even just some way to read the camera rotation manually? Maybe manual exporting of a single camera as a separate fbx?

I often find myself in need of reprojecting certain part of the texture that doesn't look right, or to get a higher resolution than my computer allows for in processing. I wouldn't need tons of camera positions, just a couple of them, and obviously orienting the cameras by hand is near impossible with the precision your algorithms do

If there is a way, and I just missed it, please let my know. Otherwise, I just wanted to say I'd love for some way to export a couple of cams now and again

Best,
    Marcus
  • Andrea Alessi
    3Dflow Staff
    • Oct 2013

Hi Marcus,

thank you for your kind words

Unfortunately what you are asking is only available in Pro and Aerial versions. I will ask managament if there is something we can do about it for a small amount of cameras.

If there is a specific project you need it for however, feel free to contact me for a free trial key of the pro version, so you can at least process it. Zep files can be loaded in any version, regrdless of the version used for generation

Comment

Working...