X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spineytoad
    Blossoming 3Dflower
    • Dec 2017

masquerade automatic masks

I have a series of images where the orientation changes of an object, if I do an automatic mask in masquerade and the object changes to lay on it's side, the automatic mask doesn't do a very good job. Is there a way to stop the automatic process at that time, go back to the first image that the object is laying on it's side and fix the mask, then continue from that point with automatic masking? Right Now when I fix it the program just starts from the beginning which makes a whole new set of bad masks, if I use the 'next automatic computation', it just does the next image and stops.
    thanks
  • Andrea Alessi
    3Dflow Staff
    • Oct 2013

Hi spineytoad,

the full automatic computation will always proceed from the current masked image in the list.

What i usually do in this case is place the images in two (or more, depending on the number of groups) directories, so i can run the automated process separately, then when i'm done, i bring them all into one directory. To that before adding them to zephyr (you can run masquerade as standalone software) or the images will be locked and you won't be able to move them to another directory.

It's actually a feature we've been meaning to add for a while, in the meantime either do that workaround or cancel the processing, double click the first image in the next group and restart the automatic processing, masquerade will always follow the list order

Comment

Working...