X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Serhiy
    3Dflower
    • Dec 2017

N/O cameras

Hello. What can I do with N/O cameras? What tools can I use besides the "Orient Select" so that the cameras are properly oriented? In all videos on YouTube, all the cameras in the program are well-oriented. I did not find examples with my problem.
  • Andrea Alessi
    3Dflow Staff
    • Oct 2013

hi Serhiy,

first of all, try to understand if that image is necessary. If by chance that specific part of the subject is already well covered by other images, it's okay if a camera gets not oriented.

That said, if a camera gets not oriented, in Pro/Aerial you have the option to orient it manually with control points, while with free/lite you should simply restart the project (select all cameras -> new project from selected cameras or simply redo the wizard process) and try with higher parameters, i.e. from default use deep

Comment

• Serhiy
      3Dflower
      • Dec 2017

Thanks for the answer. I want to try a trial version of Pro. How can I use control points on N/O cameras? From the examples of works, I had the impression that control points can be established only on oriented cameras.

Comment

Working...