X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AvionAvionics
    3Dflourished
    • Nov 2017

3df Zephyr pro vs Aerial?

I have checked out the features page but to be honest I am not 100% sure which would be more fitting. While we want the ability to incorporate drone shots, our main concern is high details on individual items. Does the pro version have a tendency to produce high quality/better results of items like cars/people/ mechanical parts? My subscription with aerial ends at the end of the month but while the results have been ok, we have been hoping to achieve better results of close up objects. The basic parts are fine but the issue is stuff that I know are difficult items but was still hoping for slightly better results like cars, and the creation and merging of car interior with outer car scan and I am not sure if pro would do any better.
  • Andrea Alessi
    3Dflow Staff
    • Oct 2013

Hi AvionAvionics,

the technology is the same across all 3DF Zephyr versions. If you run the same dataset with the same settings, you'll get exactly the same results regardless of the flavor of Zephyr you are using.

What is different, is the availability of tools. You should check which tools the aerial has that the pro doesn't, and see if the additional tools the aerial offers (cad drawing, contour lines, etc) are something that you need. The full features list is available here: https://www.3dflow.net/3df-zephyr-feature-comparison/

Comment

• AvionAvionics
      3Dflourished
      • Nov 2017

Andrea Alessi Thank you, That makes sense.

Comment

Working...