• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • flowrider
    3Dflower
    • Apr 2018

3D Viewport blank

Hi All,

I'm a newbie to this software so forgive if I ask anything stupid. I have just downloaded the software and am working through the getting started tutorial(with the Cherub Scans). I think the camera matching/sparse and dense reconstruction have worked.

The issue i'm having is that the centre 3D viewport is totally blank and white. If I resize the Zephyr application I can occasionally get an image to appear, but the image is too small to work from. I have uploaded 2 images of the small and large screens to show the difference.

Any idea how to fix this.

I am using a new Dell Windows 10 laptop with Gen 8 Core-i7 processor and GeForce 940MX graphics card.
  • Andrea Alessi
    3Dflow Staff
    • Oct 2013

Hi flowrider,

welcome and first of all don't worry - there are no stupid questions here, everyone is welcome and so are all questions.

It's the first time i see an issue like the one you describe. Are you using a remote desktop to connect to your computer? I usually see that blank screen when using remote desktop on a headless computer. Is this your case?

Anyways, did you try to update your drivers to the latest version available?

Comment

• flowrider
      3Dflower
      • Apr 2018

Hi Andrea,

A driver update seems to have fixed it. For reference it was the Intel UHD 620 driver not the NVIDIA that seems to have made the difference.

I was running directly on the machine btw (no Virtual Machines or remote desktops).

Many thanks for your advice.

Comment

Working...