X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CG-Guy
    3Dflover
    • Apr 2018

Best way to handle this in 3D FLOW?

I generated various stages of a pizza from raw to cooked to cooked with missing pieces, individual pieces and then the crust parts - I have 4 pieces of crust that I constructed at the same time as one mesh

I'm trying to make the mesh water tight on these 4 meshes that are currently treated as one object. The fill water tight is attempting to patch them all together. The question is can I bust them into separate objects in the file and then do a water tight on each of the 4 parts then run retopology on them?

thanks for any advice
  • Andrea Alessi
    3Dflow Staff
    • Oct 2013

Hi CG-Guy,

if I understand correctly your scene has four pieces, that are disconnected and you'd like to run the fill filter on each separate mesh.

You can easily do so in the mesh phase: simply select the first crust piece using the polygon tool and then create a new object via cut, and repeat it for the other objects. Now you'll have four separate mesh in your workspace. Simply run the filter you'd like on each one of them, and then create the textured mesh for each one of your mesh.

Comment

• CG-Guy
      3Dflover
      • Apr 2018

That worked out great - thanks for the quick help

Comment

Working...