Select a valid input file and output directory.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mirrorman95
    3Dflower
    • Apr 2018

Select a valid input file and output directory.

I'm trying to use 3DF Zephyr Free to turn a turnaround video of a 3D model into a 3D model, since this was apparently the best free software to do that. But no matter what I try or what I do, every time I try to extract the frames from the video, I get the same error message: "Select a valid input file and output directory."
    The input file and output directories I give it are ALWAYS valid, it just can't see that. How do I make this work and stop this error message from popping up?
  • Andrea Alessi
    3Dflow Staff
    • Oct 2013

Hi Mirrorman95,

which paths are you trying to save to?

Comment

• Mirrorman95
      3Dflower
      • Apr 2018

My output directory is E:/4K Video Downloader/ReBoot , but I don't understand what that has to do with the errors.

Comment

• Roberto
        3Dflow
        • Jun 2011

Hi Mirrorman,

The output path seems fine. The error might be due to an illegal export, or input path, missing permissions or an unsupported input video format.
        I would suggest you to:
        - rename the input video to a 'simple' name, possibly removing any punctuations or symbols (e.g., try to move it to c:\test.mp4 to see if it works)
        - convert the input video to another format if possible
        - check to have the proper write permission on the output path

Comment

• Mirrorman95
          3Dflower
          • Apr 2018

My video's name ends with ".2.mp4". Is the extra dot preventing the video from being processed?

Comment

• Andrea Alessi
            3Dflow Staff
            • Oct 2013

Hi,

i tried and i confirm it's a bug. Thank you for reporting it.

In the meantime, rename your file in order to process it, we'll fix this in the next release. Simply avoid multiple extensions for the moment.

Comment

Working...