X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kornyhiv
    Blossoming 3Dflower
    • May 2018

Cloud Computing

I have been trying to launch 3DF Zephyr on Google Cloud Compute instances, or on Amazon AWS instances without luck.

Every time I get a Open GL 2.0 error. Not using RDP. Using AeroAdmin, Splashtop, Teamviewer, etc. GPU Drivers installed, etc.

Any ideas, on getting this to work? maybe instructions or a guide?

Thank you!
  • Andrea Alessi
    3Dflow Staff
    • Oct 2013

Hi,

you must install the correct video driver for virtual machines.

You can find an amazon AWS pre-configured instance if you search for 3Dflow (user passwords is 3Dflow )

Comment

• kornyhiv
      Blossoming 3Dflower
      • May 2018

Thank you for responding Andrea, I could not find an AMI for 3Dflow.

I have installed the drivers for Nvidia K80, I can successfully try other software that uses the GPU. What other drivers are you referring to? Can you send a link to the AMI marketplace for 3Dflow to try?

Regards,

Comment

• Andrea Alessi
        3Dflow Staff
        • Oct 2013

Hi,

the AMI we have setup is available in the EU/Ireland region. If you need it we can clone it to yours (just let us know where you need it).

You need to refer to the amazon guide for driver installation. There are some specific steps you need to follow after installing the driver (possibly there are also further steps, it's a while i haven't done this, so please refer to the manual anyways) https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/l...imize_gpu.html

Comment

Working...