X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LiNo
    3Dflourished
    • Feb 2018

Masking reference in system log

Hi, I have run a project and it does work / generate a valid model. However, it is generating an image of the sky like a blanket over the model which I don't want. I can "delete" the sky after generation but I would prefer to use masks to stop the sky being generated. I have masked all of the images, but the sky keeps being generated. Is there somewhere in the log file that I can see that the masks are being registered / applied? I tried a search of the file for "mask" but the only reference that I found was in the initialisation section.

Regards,

Noel.
  • Andrea Alessi
    3Dflow Staff
    • Oct 2013

Hi Noel,

i don't think there is anything useful in the log for this matter. Try selecting the points you don't like and automatically, you will see which images see those points. That should be a start to investigate where the problem is.

If you need help and can share the dataset, i will look into it as soon as we can

Comment

• LiNo
      3Dflourished
      • Feb 2018

Thanks Andrea. There is a bit of overlap between this question and another that I have asked, so please feel free to ignore this one.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎