X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jojodesign
    3Dfollower
    • Aug 2018

help_ i tried to install the latest updates and now I cant use Zephyr lite

Hi- I have a zephyr lite subscription. I tried to download and install the latest update and now I cant access Zephyr at all and I receive a series of error messages
    suggesting that I reinstall. I cant do this. I have contacted Zephyr by email and have received no response - help!
    Has anyone else experienced this and what didyou do?
    Thank you
    Alison
  • Andrea Alessi
    3Dflow Staff
    • Oct 2013

Hi Alison,

please be assured all emails are read and processed as fast as we can. You emailed us yesterday, which unfortunately was national holiday in Italy. Which is why it took a while to get to you (still less than 24 hours though )

As for your issue, can you be more specific ? What is the error message and what is your system specs ? I assume you are on a shared computer or something similar, as you say you can not reinstall zephyr ?

Comment

• jojodesign
      3Dfollower
      • Aug 2018

Hi Andrea
      Many thanks for your reply - and thank you for quickly and efficiently solving the problem. I didn't appreciate that there was a holiday in Italy. I definitely support national holidays . From a consumers point of view I was concerned that my request had been lost. Again thank you again for your speedy response and reply. Best Alison

Comment

• Andrea Alessi
        3Dflow Staff
        • Oct 2013

No worries! Just wanted to explain why it took a while

Comment

Working...