X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nedo
    3Dflow Cup 2018 winner
    • Nov 2016

Blurry Textures, hmm?

Hi there, with one of my latest project i have problems with blurry textures, some parts are sharp, others blurry,
    i then change different settings for the texture creating, what happens is, other parts getting blurry and some others sharp.
    I just can't get everywhere sharp. Could this be because i used a low aperture with my camera, front is sharp, background less sharp.
    All pictures worked for creating a complete point densecloud without a problem, but maybe this kind of photos dont work for texturing?
    Would it be possible to mask out the blurry Photos for texturing? The option to use all cameras or just a few dont help me here, the photos are so small
    i cant see wich to use or not. I also decimated the Model in Zbrush and first thought its becasue of this, but same thing happen with the original Zephyr model.
    I tested the same photos with different photogrammetry apps and dont get blurry textures on the model.
    i attached 2 JPG's for you where you can see the different blurry parts.

• cam3d
    3Dflover
    • Sep 2017

Hey Nedo! Did you try texturing with the experimental blurriness weighting? You could try masking out the blurry parts, but that sounds like a lot of manual labor. If you can share the dataset that would help a lot to figure out where the problem is

- Hope you're well!

Comment

Working...