• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kezo
    3Dflower
    • Nov 2018

3DF Zephyr Lite - Import Mesh

Hello,

I've been experimenting with the free version of 3DF Zephyr and really like it, however I was reading in the documentation that only Pro and Arial have the import menu which would allow me to import a retopologized mesh to rebake textures.

Is this true? It seems like a pretty important feature even for non pro users to be able to create usable models.

Thanks in advance,
    Keswick

• cam3d
    3Dflover
    • Sep 2017

Hi Kezo - Which documentation are you reading? It might be out of date. You can import retopo'd and re-uv-mapped meshes in 3DF Zephyr Lite

Comment

• kezo
      3Dflower
      • Nov 2018

One other question is the Lite version sold on Steam the same as the one sold through the website?

Cheers!

Comment

• cam3d
        3Dflover
        • Sep 2017

Ah yes - That documentation was written in 2013 I believe - https://www.3dflow.net/3df-zephyr-feature-comparison/ < Here's a handy feature list!

Yup it's the same - I personally prefer 3DF Zephyr Lite through steam because I can jump between computers quickly and easily without the need for manual deactivation/reactivation. Also there are sometimes steam sales! Woooo discounts

Comment

Working...