X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davidr
    Blossoming 3Dflower
    • Jun 2016

Trial Lite version registration

I am trying to install The Lite version but I am asked to write a registration code of 34 characters. that I do not have. What I am doing wrong?
  • Andrea Alessi
    3Dflow Staff
    • Oct 2013

Hello David,

when installing Zephyr Lite a 14 days trial is automatically activated. Did you maybe install Zephyr a while ago and didn't find the time to evaluate it until now? This way it's probably expired. If you did not, please check your date and time windows settings.

Anyways, if it's expired and if that's okay with you, i can contact you to the email you used to register to the forum and send you another 14 days trial code for free so that you may try zephyr

Cheers,

Andrea

Comment

• davidr
      Blossoming 3Dflower
      • Jun 2016

That is probably the reason. and yes I would like to try it. My other question I I decide to buy it how do I do it since
      I did not see no online link of a reseller
      Thank you in advance
      Regards
      David

Comment

• Andrea Alessi
        3Dflow Staff
        • Oct 2013

No worries, I am sending you a trial via email!

You can find the "buy now" link in this page here https://www.3dflow.net/3df-zephyr-pro-3d-models-from-photos/ or you can click [a href="http://sites.fastspring.com/3dflow/product/3dfzephyrlite"]here[/url] - or as an alternative, there is also the steam edition if you're a Steam user.

Andrea

Comment

• digifabb
          Blossoming 3Dflower
          • Mar 2017

trying to install 3df Zephyr light trial but it asks for 34 digit product key.
          another user had this problem last june but I have not installed the product before.
          where can I get the product key please

Comment

• Roberto
            3Dflow
            • Jun 2011

Hello!

I've just sent an email with an activation code.

Comment

• Ivkolya
              Blossoming 3Dflower
              • Jul 2022

Hello! I have similar issue - today I opened the 3DF Zephyr Lite trial version, the pop-up dialogue said that I have 6 days remaining (I've installed both Free and trial Lite versions on 20.07.2022), with options "Continue with the trial" and "Cancel" or "Quit", I guess. Usually I press "Continue with trial", but today I automatically pressed X button in the corner of the pop-up dialogue to close it, like I do in most other programms.
              After that new pop-up window appeared, prompting me to enter 34-digit Product Key to activate the programm.
              I like 3DF Zephyr very much, it's a brilliant software, perhaps the only one decent photogrammetry solution for users with AMD GPUs with no CUDA, and I intent to buy the software, but not right now.
              For now I wanted to play around with the programm these 6 days I had, can you please restore them for me?
              Best regards.

Comment

• cam3d
                3Dflover
                • Sep 2017

Hi Ivkolya - Happy to send you another trial key for you to continue your evaluation of Zephyr before purchase - Can you please email us (support@3dflow.net) and we can send you the key privately. Make sure to include the reason for your email and my name so it appears on my radar :-) Thanks!

Comment

Working...