X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ron willocks
    3Dflower
    • Jul 2019

unable to start project with masked images

I have masked new images for new project. When I insert them to the photo page it says 67 images will be used for reconstruction. Hit next and the photo page is blank. Hit next again and nothing happens.Can.t seem to get anything going.
  • cam3d
    3Dflover
    • Sep 2017

Can you please post some screen shots to give us a better idea of the issues you are having? How are you masking your images?

Comment

• ron willocks
      3Dflower
      • Jul 2019

I am using the 3df software and then saving the bin files. Drag the files to the photo page and get nothing going. The screen shot would be a blank photo page after hitting next after the bin files are dragged into the 3df zephry software. When I hit next the page goes blank and cannot do anymore. I forgot to add that when I hit the next button after images are there something flashes on the screen and then the blank photo page.
      Last edited by ron willocks; 2019-07-30, 05:29 AM.

Comment

• Andrea Alessi
        3Dflow Staff
        • Oct 2013

Hi Ron,

make sure you add the images, not the masks in the photos selection page. When pressing next, all non-images are removed and the result is you're stuck in the same page. Make sure to drag and drop the JPG files of the correspondent images (or use the + button to select them rather than dragging and dropping).

Comment

• ron willocks
          3Dflower
          • Jul 2019

Worked well.

Many thanks.

Ron

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰