• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 3DEnthusiast
    3Dfollower
    • Jul 2019

Zoom function stopped working after latest Windows 10 update

Hi there,

I was working on making a photogrammetry model of a starfish a few days ago using my copy of 3DF Zephyr lite when Windows 10 decided it was time for an update. I agreed and let it do its thing. When I came back to the program and started working on the model again I noticed my scroll wheel was no longer having any effect within the software. Oh well, I thought my mouse has just bit the dust. Then I tried the scroll wheel in Meshmixer and found that it still works in Meshmixer. Has anyone else had this problem?

• SimD
    3Dflower
    • Dec 2018

Hi 3DEnthusiast,

do you have "wasd" navigation sistem? if so, try to change to pivot (look at screenshot).

Attached Files

Comment

• 3DEnthusiast
      3Dfollower
      • Jul 2019

Hi SimD,

Thank you so much for your reply. It has been a while since I used Zephyr and there have been some updates. I was also in a bit of a hurry as the deadline for the completion of a group art project of which this starfish is a small part is fast approaching. Basically I was just winging it and hoping to come out on top. To add to the confusion I have been spending a lot of time getting to grips with Fusion 360, a Cad package, which has a different user interface. Your timely advice has saved me much frustration. Feeling really stupid at this point lol. The Windows 10 update must have reset the mouse view to WASD. So glad this was so easy to fix.

Comment

Working...