• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GusepAlfa
    3Dfollower
    • Feb 2020

3d Masquerade Not working

Hello / Ciao

New to 3d Zephyr. Downloaded free version. Practicing with various photographic setups. DMC-ZS20 camera. Finding limitations with camera. Ordered Nikon D3500 with 60mm low distortion lens. Built a light ring. Aiming to 3d print a dashboard component 10cm cubed. . Black vinyl so sprayed with chalk paint. Even shot at night with light ring and darkness outside. Mixed results. Found best not to fill the view completely with object so that DOF is increased. Trying masquerade but windows just spins circle for 5 seconds and nothing. masquerade.exe is in directory. Shortly will need to buy 500 photo licence.
    If I can successfully print this cube part then move to print a complete Alfa Dashboard. Then many car parts and body.
  • Andrea Alessi
    3Dflow Staff
    • Oct 2013

Hi GusepAlfa,

make sure you don't have any third party software interfering. If masquerade does not start, it has been likely wrongly flagged but a third party software (e.g. antivirus). I suggest against shooting at night - natural light is much better if you can avoid hard shadows.

Comment

• GusepAlfa
      3Dfollower
      • Feb 2020

Ciao Andrea
      Checked and disabled virus detection. No change. I have full administration rights. Any tests ? Should I uninstall and re install? Any log file??? Win 7 64 Bit
      A night photo attached
      Attached Files

Comment

• Andrea Alessi
        3Dflow Staff
        • Oct 2013

Make sure to have all Windows 7 updates. It is an old operating system, now in end of life, so I would recommend updating your operating system. Masquerade works on W7 systems but you need to have an updated OS.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎