• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • curieux
    3Dflower
    • Oct 2018

need a bundle of pictures to compare the function - "Check images Quality"

Hi
    There is an option to check the picture quality . But I need some comparison picture to find out what qualtity my pictures have .
    Are there any database where I can download some picture with good quality to compare with my results ?

regards
  • cam3d
    3Dflover
    • Sep 2017

Citing Roberto on the Image Quality Index Tool:

- The quality index is not an absolute value. You will usually get higher values when the image resolution is higher, but a higher image resolution doesn't necessarily mean a higher image quality. It is very useful to find the worst/best images from a set of pictures taken with the same sensor/resolution.

- The image quality index tool produces low/red values both for textureless and blurry areas.

- It doesn't really distinguish the textureless areas from blurry ones since both of them will equally give you bad results in Zephyr.

- It benefits from some of the algorithms that Zephyr uses during the reconstruction process to make a plausible quality estimation.

---- It will be more beneficial for you to share some pictures with us (using a file sharing service such as googleDrive or weTransfer) and we can give you some feedback on settings & image acquisition techniques

Comment

Working...