X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dougaccatino
    Blossoming 3Dflower
    • Apr 2020

Help Scanning Motorcycle

I've been trying out different photogrammetry applications to scan my motorcycle frame. Today I downloaded Zephyr. I've tried multiple datasets of 170 images and I'm just not getting the results I need. I've tried running and rerunning the same datasets to see what would happen. I've tried inside and outside, in direct light, out of direct light. I've tried high and general settings. I only have a DJI Mavic Air and iPhone XS to take photos with. I saw somewhere that throwing dust on the frame i want to scan could help so ill give that a go, but as theres already tons of marks to tooling i thought that would be sufficient enough. I've taken low angle redundant shots from every angle i tried to imagine. Any other kind of advice would be much appreciated.
  • cam3d
    3Dflover
    • Sep 2017

Hi Doug,

Are you able to share the dataset with us through GoogleDrive/WeTransfer or whichever file sharing service you prefer? Ideally along with the ZEP project file, that way we can do a deep dive on your settings and image acquisition so as to give useful targeted feedback.

Comment

Working...