X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScanMarc
    Blossoming 3Dflower
    • Sep 2020

Freelancer for photogrammetry

I am looking for several freelancers for a larger project. You have to be an expert in photogrametry and ideally have the appropriate software. We create photos for shoes and fashion. Depending on the item, we will take around 50 to 120 photos. With the photos you create a 3D model with a very high quality texture. The model may have up to 80,000 polygons and must be waterproof. You are an expert in photogrammetry, you work very quickly, very carefully and you are absolutely reliable. Then nothing stands in the way of a longer partnership. If you have any questions, anytime. The project starts on Monday, September 28th, 2020 with the first orders. We pay according to delivered 3D. If the work is flawless, the individual payment is made. We have over 100 pieces to create for the project that will start on Monday. After that we will want to work with the best freelancers over and over again.

Please send me a privat message.
    Have a nice day.
  • cam3d
    3Dflover
    • Sep 2017

Hey ScanMarc - Experts in photogrammetry are usually the ones who take the photos :-)

And I assume by appropriate software you mean 3DF Zephyr

Comment

• Andrea Alessi
      3Dflow Staff
      • Oct 2013

I've closed the thread as this is a forum to discuss 3DF Zephyr and not to advertise company, product, or services. Please refrain to do so in the future, thank you

Comment

Working...