• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rm91
    Blossoming 3Dflower
    • Sep 2020

Auto calibrate overwrite?

Dear all,

I seem to have a problem with using my own camera calibration and I don't know why.
    This is the case: I am trying to use my own camera calibrations but as soon as I run the process and load the "workspace calibration" it shows that the calibration is changed. (focus length should be around 2000 and is set back to around 1850, about the same as when I run it with the auto-calibration)

I made sure that the box to auto-calibrate is not checked and that all the images use the manual calibration but it seems like the program is overwriting it or something and uses the auto-calibration anyway.
    I did this before in an older version with a different image set and it was no problem, but now it doesn't seem to work anymore.

Is there some way to turn this off? Maybe I missed something?

Kind regards,

Rick
  • DanielMuirhead
    3Dfollower
    • Aug 2019

When importing the photos into the software, during the Project Wizard, there is an option on Camera Calibration Page to 'Modify Calibration'. Clicking on that brings up a dialogue where you can manually import an XML with the Lens parameters, e.g. if that XML has been generated during the process Utilities>Images>Camera Calibration. Additionally, and if that Camera Calibration just mentioned has been performed on the system, the software should automatically supplant the online/auto values with those generated during that Camera Calibration. I used this recently when manually overriding Lens values for one of my cameras. Hope this helps.

Comment

• Rm91
      Blossoming 3Dflower
      • Sep 2020

Thank you, I got it working now!

Cheers,

Rick

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰