With Win10 Text Size @ 150% Project Wizard's Bottom Goes Off-Screen on 1080p Monitor.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • westingtyler
    3Dflower
    • Apr 2021

With Win10 Text Size @ 150% Project Wizard's Bottom Goes Off-Screen on 1080p Monitor.

Hello. 3DF Zephyr Free on Windows 10, with a text size of 150% on a 1920x1080 monitor, the Project Wizard does not fit on the screen. It may be that the app needs proper DPI settings to adjust correctly to high dpi displays or something? To create a new project I need to first set my text size in windows to 100% or lower, making it harder for me to read everything. It's a minor frictional hassle that perhaps could be addressed.

I've attached an image of what the screen looks like with text size at 150%. The sides are cut off because I used ALT Print Screen to capture only the window using Dropbox. Despite this, you can still see the effect of the bottom getting cut off. The window is placed at the top of the screen, and the bottom is still cut off.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by westingtyler; 2021-04-24, 02:40 AM.
  • cam3d
    3Dflover
    • Sep 2017

Hi westingtyler

If you have a screen at 1920*1080px and 150% scaling factor for text/apps and other items then you'll need to scale down some UI elements in Zephyr to fit everything on screen (there are a lot of things to fit!) - Under Tools>Options>Appearance you can change a few settings fit more items on screen:

- Icon Size: 24*24 (change to 16*16)
    - Font Size: 12 (change to 8)
    - Reduce vertical size lower limit on dialogs: Off (change to On)

Hopefully this was informative!

Comment

Working...