Finished projects missing/disappearing dense point cloud, mesh and textured mesh

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NUKug
    3Dflower
    • Jun 2021

Finished projects missing/disappearing dense point cloud, mesh and textured mesh

Basically the title.

With latest version (Lite 6.002) dense point cloud, mesh and textured mesh are missing from older projects or newly generated projects. Only sparse point cloud and masked pictures are showing, rest of things are disappearing even if you save into ZEP file and reopen next time. Also i noticed that in projects folders, 3D Zephyr is generating 3DB files that are named like dense point cloud, mesh and textured mesh but i didn't found any way to import those files (check images).

So is this some sort of bug or it is something new but badly integrated or something else or i missed something new ?

BTW, i am still kind of new to 3D Zephyr.
  • NUKug
    3Dflower
    • Jun 2021

Ok, i tested out something. These projects that i am making, are stored on local network disk (since i don't have enough space on my PC), so for "funzies" i copied all of the files on to my PC and its opening and showing files normal ... i see dense point could, mesh and textured mesh. Before 6.000 update was working just fine.

Comment

• Andrea Alessi
      3Dflow Staff
      • Oct 2013

Hi NUKug,

i confirm this issue, and we are already working on it. This should be fixed in 6.003, coming later today or possibly monday, sorry for the incovenience!

In the meantime, you can workaround using the monolithic .zep file save (must be set in options) mode

Comment

• NUKug
        3Dflower
        • Jun 2021

Originally posted by Andrea Alessi
        Hi NUKug,

i confirm this issue, and we are already working on it. This should be fixed in 6.003, coming later today or possibly monday, sorry for the incovenience!

In the meantime, you can workaround using the monolithic .zep file save (must be set in options) mode
        Thats awesome, thank you for fixing the problem. I was just a bit panicking that i was loosing point clouds while opening zep files.

Comment

Working...