Is it possible to orient images that did not work in the first project pass?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wrecktech
    Blossoming 3Dflower
    • Aug 2021

Is it possible to orient images that did not work in the first project pass?

I have a project of a large house that I captured by going all around the house at ground level. The images at the back of the house were oriented and a sparse cloud was created. How can I get the program to orient the images from one side of the house and incrementally add all of the rest of the house? Can I work with the images from the first set or do I need to create a new project from the images that worked from the back of the house and keep adding successive images.
  • cam3d
    3Dflover
    • Sep 2017

wrecktech - Welcome to the forum. I'd recommend capturing everything then processing everything in the same project, rather than incrementally adding parts. If you can share the data (public google drive download link or similar) we can give some feedback on your image acquisition and processing settings.

Comment

• wrecktech
      Blossoming 3Dflower
      • Aug 2021

Originally posted by cam3d
      wrecktech - Welcome to the forum. I'd recommend capturing everything then processing everything in the same project, rather than incrementally adding parts. If you can share the data (public google drive download link or similar) we can give some feedback on your image acquisition and processing settings.
      Unfortunately I cannot post the files as they contain GPS data that would identify the location and point to the incident involved. I will try your suggestion and work with control points to add non-oriented images to the project.

Comment

Working...