• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mima0104
    3Dflower
    • Sep 2021

About computer initialization and license

Hello,

I purchased a 3DF Zephyr Lite license and use it by entering the product key.

I need to initialize my computer, can I use the license again if I download 3DF Zephyr Lite after initialization?

Is there anything I should prepare before initializing?

Thank you,
  • cam3d
    3Dflover
    • Sep 2017

Hi Mima0104 -

Congratulations on your purchase of 3DF Zephyr Lite! You can just install 3DF Zephyr like any other program - If you have any issues let us know and we can help troubleshoot.

If you wish to move your licence to another PC (or alternatively there is a hardware change/windows update which causes issues with your installation) you can deactivate/reset your key through https://www.3dflow.net/account/ - The username and password are the same as the ones used for the 3DF Zephyr forum. It requires that the email address you used to purchase Zephyr is the same as the email address used for the account - this way we can match licenses to email addresses.

You can also deactivate your key in program through Help>Deactivate 3DF Zephyr on current machine (Online) - Once deactivated, you can re-activate on any PC you wish to, however please note you can only have one activate copy of 3DF Zephyr at any given time.

Let me know if you have any other questions - happy to help!

Comment

Working...