• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 3dscanreality
    3Dfollower
    • May 2017

Question - Ortographic view mode

Hi there,

I was wondering if in orthographic view (camera) is possible to go deeper on the model before it starts to clip... in other 3d applications there's also this deal... "nearest clipping distance".. usually my models are quite small and i have some trouble aligning them on to the surface because as I go closer to the model it starts to clip...

thank you very much
  • Andrea Alessi
    3Dflow Staff
    • Oct 2013

Hi!

there is no clipping distance in the options, i'll talk with Roberto (he's out of office this week) and we'll see if it's possible to add it in the next release

In the meantime, i suggest you use the the vertical alignment tools in case you missed them, i don't like using the gizmo

Comment

• 3dscanreality
      3Dfollower
      • May 2017

Originally posted by Andrea Alessi
      Hi!

there is no clipping distance in the options, i'll talk with Roberto (he's out of office this week) and we'll see if it's possible to add it in the next release

In the meantime, i suggest you use the the vertical alignment tools in case you missed them, i don't like using the gizmo

thank you

that would be awesome

Comment

• Andrea Alessi
        3Dflow Staff
        • Oct 2013

We are adding that feature in our internal release as we speak

While we develop the next release (it's gonna take a while, as 3.300 is pretty fresh) however, you can also scale up the model rendering using the gizmo as a workaround

Comment

• 3dscanreality
          3Dfollower
          • May 2017

thank you

Comment

Working...