X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • prashantmore
    3Dflower
    • Jun 2017

Some images are rejected from dataset.

We are tying to create a 3D model of room.

I have captured images of 3 walls from office workstation.
    There 3 walls are namely

1. Office branding wall.
    2. Whiteboard wall.
    3. Wooden board wall.

I have been trying many times but the wooden wall is not getting constructed properly with other wall.
    The problem is: the wooden wall images are always rejected while processing.
    But on other hand if I processed all the rejected images separately then the wall is able to constructed absolutely fine.
    I am not getting why the images are rejected while processing with other walls.

I have attached captured images.

Here is the google drive link of datatset :- https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...lE?usp=sharing
  • Andrea Alessi
    3Dflow Staff
    • Oct 2013

Hi Prashant,

as i mentiond in my other post, please try an acquisition without rotation movement on the corners, but rather focus on a correct acquisition pattern and with more overlap.

We are tying to create a 3D model of room. We are able to generate 3D model of single wall at a time. But when we are trying to create a 3D model of whole room we

That said, using a better camera and taking more pictures could help, but in any case you can easily merge them with control points.

I'll try the dataset hopefully today and give you a more in-depth answer for your specific dataset soon!

Comment

• Andrea Alessi
      3Dflow Staff
      • Oct 2013

prashantmore i took a swing at your dataset. As i mentioned, taking more and better photos will help, however, when you see some cameras discarded, the first thing to try is to change the reconstruction parameters. You can find more information about the advanced parameters (although you should first probably get more acquainted with the presets) here https://www.3dflow.net/3df-zephyr-pa...-tuning-guide/

In this case, by getting only 30 cameras out of 50 with defaults, i simply re-tried with Urban/Deep. Takes a little longer, but i manged to get 51 out of 52 cameras.

Hope this helps!

I only had time to run the SfM phase, so you should experiment with different settings for the best results with the following phases. I would probably stick with urban/defaults or urban/high details.

Let me know if you need further help!

Comment

Working...