Newbie help with moving 3Dflow into Cinema 4d and Corona renderer.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eddie
    Blossoming 3Dflower
    • Mar 2022

Newbie help with moving 3Dflow into Cinema 4d and Corona renderer.

Hi, I'm new to 3d flow and have spent the day making a scan/model i'm quite happy with. Now I'm trying to export the model into Cinema 4d and render it out with Corona renderer. I'm not having a huge ammount of luck as all i'm getting is black. Was wondering if anyone has a few pointers? Tried looking through the manual with no joy. I've also tried converting the scene with Corona which hasn't worked.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
  • cam3d
    3Dflover
    • Sep 2017

Eddie welcome! I'm not familiar with Corona or C4D, have you tried this forum? https://forum.corona-renderer.com/

If you can share the model you're having trouble with I can have a look and see if there are any issues with the file itself :-) - Google Drive download link (or WeTransfer) is ideal - You can either post the link here or sent directly to support@3dflow.net and I'll pick it up from there.

Comment

• Eddie
      Blossoming 3Dflower
      • Mar 2022

Thanks cam3d I'm enjoying the software! Since my original post I'm moving the model perfectly fine over to Cinema 4d, the trouble now is converting it to corona render, which I appreciate is not your area of speciality.

The one thing that might help me is to understand what is used when creating the texture? does 3dflow have it's own renderer? Something that i could install onto cinema 4d in order to help corona make the conversion?

Comment

• cam3d
        3Dflover
        • Sep 2017

Eddie

There are a couple of different ways you'll see colour information on models in Zephyr - If you just make a colourised mesh, the colour information is stored per-vertex. If you make a textured mesh, you lose the per-vertex colour and instead will have a UV mapped image file associated with the 3D mesh - These are both very simple standardized outputs and one or the other (and in many cases both) approaches should be fairly easy to render across most third party software packages without the need for additional plugins etc..

Comment

Working...