Clear All
  • jpdeglet69
    3Dflower
    • Oct 2019

Animator troubles

Hello,

Full Zephyr 6.503 version / Windows 11.

Some troubles during "animator" session
    1) often the record of keypoints and camera don't respect the active position.

2) in the previous version, click on keypoints button show keypoints and cameras even when we record the animation, it was a good idea.
    now under animator it is immossible to record animation with keypoints and cameras...

3) often the mouse zoom navigation in the 3d model become impossible without any obvious cause : we need to close and re-open 3d model.

BR
    JPhD
  • cam3d
    3Dflover
    • Sep 2017

Hi jpdeglet69 -

I'm having a bit of difficulty understanding your issues but I'll try my best to address them. If you could provide screen capture for reference that would be very helpful!

1) often the record of keypoints and camera don't respect the active position.

- By keypoints do you mean control points? I don't understand exactly what you mean - Can you please explain further?

2) in the previous version, click on keypoints button show keypoints and cameras even when we record the animation, it was a good idea. now under animator it is immossible to record animation with keypoints and cameras...

- You can change the appearance of most GUI attributes through Tools>Options>Rendering

3) often the mouse zoom navigation in the 3d model become impossible without any obvious cause : we need to close and re-open 3d model.

- There are several different ways to navigate the viewport in 3DF Zephyr (https://youtu.be/17UTelgZqBg?t=218) If this tutorial doesn't help, can you please provide a video of the issues you are having and we can troubleshoot from there? Thanks!

Comment

Working...