• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • esad-lm
    Blossoming 3Dflower
    • Nov 2022

Can't order

Hey,

I try to buy the lite version since last week unsuccessfully. Tried with 2 different cards, browsers, internet connection and same problem at the end : it says that the order is cancelled right after submitting.
    I also tried to open a ticket but even that is buggy : it says captcha error but I don't have any captcha to validate !

How can I do ?
  • Andrea Alessi
    3Dflow Staff
    • Oct 2013

Hi esad,

sorry to hear about your issue!

If you can't see any captcha it is likely you have some third party ad blocker that is interfering with the ticket system. It is unclear if you're referring to a ticket over our support page, or over fastspring's website.

Anyways, if your card is not processed there is likely some issue with your bank, or the card itself. If you want to give me details about your order, please reach out to support@3dflow.net - I will need the latest 4 digits of your cards and the name/surname or email you used in the checkout process. I'll then reach out to fastspring (our online reseller) on your behalf.

Comment

• esad-lm
      Blossoming 3Dflower
      • Nov 2022

I already test with another browser where I don't have any adblocker but still no captacha. Nevermind, I send you what you need by mail to check with fastspring. Thanx for your answer !

Comment

Working...