• Sayeed khan
    3Dfollower
    • Oct 2022

glass/reflective surface settings

Attached Files
  • cam3d
    3Dflover
    • Sep 2017

Hi - Glass etc... is always a challenge for photogrammetric processing. Here are my thoughts:

- It might be that your image calibration is a bit off and causing issues, try changing the calibration on all images to 'automatic' (reference image attached)
    - What are your camera settings? Make sure your shutter speed is high and low ISO.
    - Are you using a rolling shutter or global shutter camera? If you're capturing using a rolling shutter there might be some inconsistencies across the image whereas global will be more robust in motion.
    - Do you get much cloud in your location? If you do then this will help to diffuse the sunlight evenly on the building and improve results.
    - You could also consider using a polarizing filter on your lens to help minimize reflections.

I hope this helps! I know it's a lot of photographs but if you could share them with us we can give more targeted feedback :-) Google Drive or similar file sharing service works best. You can send privately to support@3dflow.net.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍