X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sayeed khan
    3Dfollower
    • Oct 2022

exported collada texture mesh not loading

i have generated a 3d model of a building and exported the texture mesh in collada format , the dae and png ("img1" - attached file Click image for larger version  Name:	img1.png Views:	4 Size:	882.9 KB ID:	8592 )both files were loading on the web viewer
    later --
    when i apply certain mesh filters like hole-filling etc and regenerate the texture mesh from the cloned previous mesh and export it in collada format the dae and png ("img2 - attached file Click image for larger version  Name:	img2.png Views:	4 Size:	894.0 KB ID:	8593 )both files NOT were loading on the web viewer
    i have noticed a difference in the png files of both the exported texture mesh
    the problem is when i get uv mapping of the mesh like ("img1-uv"-attached file) the model is loading on the web
    and when i get uv mapping of the mesh like ("img2-uv"-attached file )the model is not loading on the web
    is there any setting to set or to make sure any particular limit in properties , so that i get the texture mesh like ("img1" - attached file )
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Sayeed khan; 2022-11-26, 07:55 AM.
  • cam3d
    3Dflover
    • Sep 2017

Hi -

The layout of the UV islands should not have an impact on compatibility, but naming conventions and other things might! It's also a bit strange that the UV map looks like that - Which web viewer are you using and is the 3D model being imported/exported out of any other 3D software?

Can you please share the two models (working and not working) so we can have a look and see if there are any obvious reasons this might be happening? You can send file download links to support@3dflow.net

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎