Clear All
  • robert langh
    3Dfollower
    • Jun 2021

black frames in rendering

Hi,
    I wold like to share a video with a strange rendering problem:
    video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

The black-out appears only when I turn the camera, it doesnt appear, when moving the camera..
    I havent seen this before. the modell has 4 8k textures, maybe this is too much?
    other parts of the modell work well, only this room suffers from it, especially in one direction..

thanks, Robert
  • Andrea Alessi
    3Dflow Staff
    • Oct 2013

Hi Robert,

that's odd indeed - any chance you could share the .zep file with us? Does this happen with all elements in the workspace or just with the textured mesh?

A couple of things you can try in the meantime:

- make sure you're running the latest drivers available for your system
    - try changing the clipping distances ( options - rendering - near clip distance and far clip distance) and see if the problem persists.

thank you!

Comment

• robert langh
      3Dfollower
      • Jun 2021

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, should I send only the .zep file for support@3dflow.net by wetransfer?
      I tryed all that You recommended, and it seems like only the textured mesh is affected by the problem...
      The modell was made from 1000 fotos, I increased the far clipping to 1000 and decreased the near clipping too..
      the video driver is up to date,

thanks Robert

Comment

• Andrea Alessi
        3Dflow Staff
        • Oct 2013

Yep please share it with us at support@3dflow.net - wetransfer's good or feel free to use any other services like that , or a gdrive or dropbox link - whatever's best for you

Comment

Working...