"Scale model with control distances" button not available. Also a strange error.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • levart
    3Dfollower
    • Mar 2023

"Scale model with control distances" button not available. Also a strange error.

When attempting to follow the documentation's steps for scaling a model, I reach the point where I'm supposed to select the "scale model with control distances" button, but that button isn't where the documentation says it should be. It should be at the bottom of this tab.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	99
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	9005?

I found the option here:

Views:	63
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	9006?
    If I go there and select distance, check the constraint and check boxes, and click OK, I get this:

Views:	62
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	9007
    But the model appears to have been scaled correctly based on using the quick measures tool to check some distances.?
  • cam3d
    3Dflover
    • Sep 2017

Hi levart

With the latest version of Zephyr (7.xxx) there have been some UI changes which aren't reflected in the documentation. We are working through the documentation and updating things where we can but as you can imagine there is quite a lot of material so the docs will be a bit disjointed for a little while yet.

Error report isn't an Error in the traditional sense, rather it's a report of the Final Mean Residual and RSME of the picked points.

Results of 0m/0m would suggest that you picked points in 3D rather than from image - If possible I recommend picking points from images to improve the accuracy of the results.

Comment

Working...