After latest update Zephyr gets stuck on generating final tracks.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PedroCantor
    Blossoming 3Dflower
    • May 2023

After latest update Zephyr gets stuck on generating final tracks.

Hi

Been using Zephyr free for about two year now and i have not have any technical problems . But today after uppdating my Zephyr i stops working aprox after an hours of workflow and in the process log the last entry is always generating final tracks. This happens only when one of the advance settings is set to the most accurate option.

I have left it for hours to work itself out without success. I tried to uninstall the program but it didt help.

Is ther a fix for this or what to do.

Thanks
  • cam3d
    3Dflover
    • Sep 2017

Hi PedroCantor - Welcome to the forum!

It's generally not advised to use the highest settings when setting up the initial stage of processing as this can lead to false positives and unexpected issues. General Defaults are ideal and should be used in most cases unless there is a very good reason not to. If you're able to share the problematic dataset with us (either as a download link here or through support@3dflow.net) we can have a look and advise on image acquisition and processing settings.

Something to check would be RAM usage - Is your RAM maxing out? If it is that could explain the massive slowdown.

Comment

• PedroCantor
      Blossoming 3Dflower
      • May 2023

Thanks

It seams that after two years i dont know the basics as it seams that i am using the software wrong. But the point is that i have used the program on max from day on with the same computer and now i is the first time i get problems. I would give the datasheet but i dont know what it is , so i will try too find out . Then again from your question i presume that you can first use a lower lever off accuracy and the amend the process. I will try to find out how if i understood right .

Comment

• cam3d
        3Dflover
        • Sep 2017

Hi PedroCantor - By dataset I'm referring to the collection of images you are using for the project :-)

Comment

Working...