X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mordy
    Blossoming 3Dflower
    • Mar 2024

images declined when using mini 3 pro done. Worked fine with Mavic mini 2

I've been using 3dzepher for a while and everything worked smooth when I uploaded images taken with a Mavic mini 2 drone. Now I'm using a mini 3 pro and most of the images are being declined. Anyone has any idea how to fix that? Thanks!
  • cam3d
    3Dflover
    • Sep 2017

Hey mordy I replied through support@3dflow.net - If you can share the images you're having trouble with we can investigate and let you know what we think.

Comment

• mordy
      Blossoming 3Dflower
      • Mar 2024

Here are the images: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/0oyom...35vrd6rag&dl=0
      Thanks a lot.

Comment

• cam3d
        3Dflover
        • Sep 2017

Originally posted by mordy
        Thanks! Replied via support but will here too:

- Images have inconsistent exposure: Control your settings (iso/shutter/etc..) manually to maintain consistent imagery.
        - Shooting pattern is a bit chaotic: For optimal results, shoot in a overlapping grid pattern.

No need for those low angles looking up, the view frustum of the camera should provide ample coverage with a vertical grid alone. I'd imagine it's a bit of a tight spot, but if you can pull the drone back a bit to fit more of the building in that should make things a bit easier.

Maybe start on one part of the building, dial in your settings and ideal grid spread and once you're happy with the results on that subsection, you can move onto capturing the whole building with the same routine.

Comment

Working...