X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Caesar
    3Dflower
    • Feb 2024

Changing the calibration step to after all photos are loaded

I'm new to using 3Df Zephyr. I'm very familiar with Agisoft Metashape and Pix4D. The calibration step in these programs happens after all of the photos are loaded, with Zephyr it seems you have to calibrate each folder separately. My flights generate at least 5000 plus photos and moving all of those photos into a separate new folder is a time consuming step.

Thank you
  • Andrea Alessi
    3Dflow Staff
    • Oct 2013

Hello,

I'm not sure what you mean with "you have to calibrate each folder separately" - 3DF Zephyr is autocalibrated, and while you can of course add your own calibration, that doesn't require manually moving directoreis around. In the calibration step, you're able to define new calibrations or manually edit existing calibrations. Unless you have reason to believe the autoamtically-detected calibrations are wrong (as in, the exif data are reporting wrong data) the camera calibrations are automatically grouped. You can then edit those manually, if necessary, or leave it as autocalibrated.

If you can share more details about your doubt (feel free to attach screenshots if necessary) we're happy to clarify any doubt you may have.

Comment

Working...