Data acquisition - need more informationData acquisition - need more information

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ffurger
    Blossoming 3Dflower
    • Apr 2014

Data acquisition - need more informationData acquisition - need more information

[!--:en--]HI there:

I am thinking of using your application to develop virtual city tours. I am quite experiencing with pano photography, so I was looking for information on how to take good pictures of open spaces such as streets in mediaval towns, squares, rooms in old building etc.

Your documentation has a few hints, but I found them pretty generic and in my view not detailed enough for my purpose.

Could you please provide more specific information on this?

Thank you very much in advance for your help,

Franco[!--:--][!--:it--]HI there:

I am thinking of using your application to develop virtual city tours. I am quite experiencing with pano photography, so I was looking for information on how to take good pictures of open spaces such as streets in mediaval towns, squares, rooms in old building etc.

Your documentation has a few hints, but I found them pretty generic and in my view not detailed enough for my purpose.

Could you please provide more specific information on this?

Thank you very much in advance for your help,

Franco[!--:--]
  • Roberto
    3Dflow
    • Jun 2011

Hi Franco,

Did you refer to the documentation inside Zephyr or to this other article we recently published?
    I understand the Zephyr one is quite generic, so we tried to be more specific with several scenario, including the open space one.

What we suggest is to take a panoramic sequence in a few spots of the square and then sweep all the facades. Actually you can also choose to use just one of these techniques, but we suggest both in the same dataset because the first approach help the Structure from motion phase, while sweeping the facades would help to get more detail from Multiview Stereo.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎