Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SarahC
    3Dflourished
    • Mar 2018

I remember the "rise" of an AI bot a few years ago before they were a "thing" - "ManFromMars". What was most interesting was the evolution of the text corpus. something like 1998(?), it was random words in orders that you might expect in a sentence. (Kernikiv(sp) chains?) - and by two or three years later it was "replying" to themost recent post on a page. NO it isn't me! =P

I tried googling the name recently - didn't find anything of note. =( I wonder if it was a university AI project? They probably sold it and it's ended up selling face cream on all the forums!

What spooked me was "what if" the AI wasn't a typical sentence structure copying algorithm, but some "deep AI" that was just thrown the page text, and did what it wanted... much more potential, ........ did it ever achieve consciousness.... (spoooky).
    Last edited by SarahC; 2018-04-28, 02:42 AM.

Comment

• 3d print files
      Blossoming 3Dflower
      • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Roberto

I'm fascinated by these new bots
      Jajajajajajaja .... Hi Robert, to your surprise I am not a robot! I'm flesh and blood, I just think I was not very specific when it came to answering. Regards!

Comment

• Roberto
        3Dflow
        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by 3d print files

Jajajajajajaja .... Hi Robert, to your surprise I am not a robot! I'm flesh and blood, I just think I was not very specific when it came to answering. Regards!
        Still, you grave dug a post from 2014 with generic sentences only to improve the SEO of the website in the signature. But if you want to contribute this community, you are welcome of course (Meanwhile I'll have to edit your signature, thank you for the understanding)
        Last edited by Roberto; 2018-05-08, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Working...