WGS 84 (EPSG 4326) not available in Zephyr?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2bForgotten
    Blossoming 3Dflower
    • Nov 2019

WGS 84 (EPSG 4326) not available in Zephyr?

Hi there,

Being totally newbie to Zephyr I am struggling to get this thing going.
    I have a set of photos obtained from a DJI drone, with GPS info in the EXIF. This GPS info is hard set to WGS 84 EPSG 4326. The global standard for WGS 84.

But so far I cannot find any reference to this coordinate system/datum in the software, manual, the 3DFlow site, this forum nor in any tutorial.
    This makes me wonder.
    Am I missing something here?

Why on earth wouldn't this standard global GPS format be implemented in 3DF Zephyr? And why isn't there anything to find on a workflow or whatever on this matter?

Please enlighten me.

Kind regards,
    Last edited by 2bForgotten; 2019-11-24, 10:38 PM.
  • cam3d
    3Dflover
    • Sep 2017

Hi 2bForgotten - Just checked it out for you with some DJI drone data with embedded data - everything seems to be there on import (WGS 84 etc...) - just make sure you tick on 'import camera position constraints' when you're starting a new project. Let me know if you have any specific questions

Click image for larger version  Name:	example.JPG Views:	0 Size:	54.7 KB ID:	5851

Comment

• Andrea Alessi
      3Dflow Staff
      • Oct 2013

Hi 2bForgotten,

you can at anytime switch to a reference system to any other. Even not using the camera position constraint option, will automatically set the reference system for you.

Please note the reference system function is available in 3DF Zephyr Aerial only.

Comment

Working...