X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Leonorthern
    Blossoming 3Dflower
    • Sep 2020

Need help

I've been trying out different photogrammetry applications to scan my motorcycle frame. Today I downloaded Zephyr. I've tried multiple datasets of 170 images and I'm just not getting the results I need. I've tried running and rerunning the same datasets to see what would happen. I've tried inside and outside, in direct light, out of direct light. I've tried high and general settings. I only have a DJI Mavic Air and iPhone XS to take photos with. I saw somewhere that throwing dust on the frame i want to scan could help so ill give that a go, but as theres already tons of marks to tooling i thought that would be sufficient enough. I've taken low angle redundant shots from every angle i tried to imagine. Any other kind of advice would be much appreciated.\
    Last edited by Leonorthern; 2021-02-14, 11:29 AM.
  • cam3d
    3Dflover
    • Sep 2017

Hi Leonorthern - Welcome to the forum.

If you're able to share the images through Google Drive (or whichever file sharing service you prefer) that would help us give targeted feedback on how to improve your 3D reconstruction results in Zephyr.

Dust, dirt, or any mattifying substance which adds static feature reference points to your model will aide the reconstruction. Reflections, transparency and homogenous surfaces are particularly difficult for photogrammetry to resolve, regardless of camera hardware.

We have a large collection of documentation and videotutorials available here: https://www.3dflow.net/technology/do...hyr-tutorials/

If you have any specific questions which aren't answered by the documentation feel free to ask here or send us a message at: support@3dflow.net

Comment

Working...