3DF Zephyr Tutorials
We designed 3DF Zephyr to be a user friendly and easy to use powerful tool. You can get up & running in few minutes and create your first 3D reconstruction with few clicks.
As we keep developing 3DF Zephyr, we are also publishing tutorials with tips & tricks of the trade. Feel free to give us feedback on which tutorial you would like to see next!
· Base tutorials ·
· Pro/Aerial only tutorials ·
· Additional resources ·
- How to run 3DF Zephyr on Linux using Wine
- XML/Custom settings description
- Exporting textured meshes ready for Valve’s Destinations
- Accuracy and ground pixel size calculator
- Computer Vision tutorial
- How to export a mesh (or point cloud) directly to Sketchfab
- How to correctly shoot pictures
- 3DF Zephyr HTML documentation