Working in 3Dflow means becoming part of a young and dynamic company in constant growth, where everyone can express their potential and use their skills in an environment where cooperation and mutual help are valued by everyone.
Our main objective is the continued development of our software, 3DF Zephyr, improving its technology and tools as well as keeping our well known support to its stellar level.
09.03.2020 – Technical Support Specialist
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our Support Team in Verona, Italy. 3Dflow is an Italian software house committed to developing software solutions for Structure from Motion, ground and aerial photogrammetry, and lidar data management. Its versatile products can be leveraged in different application ranges such as mapping, surveying, mining, construction, archaeology, gaming, and VFX.
This role will allow you deep-diving into the photogrammetric surveying and mastering 3Dflow’s flagship product 3DF Zephyr and its toolset to provide technical support and set up training sessions to both users and partners. The ideal candidate has a background in photogrammetry/3D scanning, computer language skills to develop website design and contents, as well as communication and relationship building skills to attend trade fairs and events and engage both sales leads and audience overall.
- Manage 3Dflow social media channels for content creation, feedback reporting and general community management tasks
- Master 3Dflow’s software solutions and understand how they affect specific application ranges
- Manage 3Dflow website and its contents and case studies to enhance the user experience and optimize brand awareness
- Provide technical support via multiple communication channels including a ticketing system (i.e., Helpdesk), email, phone, and forum
- Support Sales and Tech teams for on-site training and workshop sessions
- Support Sales and Tech teams during worldwide trade fairs, conferences, and events to provide support and technical knowledge on products developed by 3Dflow;
- Experience in the field of photogrammetry, laser scanning and mapping/surveying
- Proficient English language skills required
- Willing to travel and attend worldwide trade fairs, conferences, and events
- Teamwork skills and problem-solving attitude
- Able to adapt to new situations and meet different types of challenges
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of WordPress platform
simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to start your hiring process! Make sure to attach an updated CV!