Lavorare in 3Dflow vuol dire entrare a far parte di una realtà giovane e dinamica e sempre in crescita, in cui tutti possono esprimere il proprio potenziale e mettere in pratica le proprie competenze in un clima volto alla collaborazione e al sostegno reciproco.
Il nostro obiettivo principale è il continuo sviluppo del nostro software 3DF Zephyr, sia da un punto di vista di strumenti e tecnologia, che di esperienza e supporto agli utenti.
Junior Software Developer
We are looking for a Junior Software Developer to join our Development Team in Verona, Italy. 3Dflow is an Italian software house committed to developing software solutions for Structure from Motion, ground and aerial photogrammetry, and lidar data management. Its versatile products can be leveraged in different application ranges such as mapping, surveying, mining, construction, archaeology, gaming, and VFX.
This role will allow you deep-diving into the photogrammetric surveying and mastering 3Dflow’s flagship product 3DF Zephyr, pushing the state of the art of 3D reconstruction by further developing our technology and tools.
What we are looking for in our ideal candidate:
- Must be an analytical problem solver and have extensive experience in writing object-oriented software using C++
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills in the English and Italian language
- Must be able to write appropriate documentation and manuals when needed
- Solid understanding of the properties and appropriate use of basic algorithms and data structures.
- Experience with the Visual Studio IDE and tools.
- Ability to provide support to customers and travel for the occasional off/site work-related trip is a plus in the selection process.
- Familiarity with Qt, OGRE, Cuda and PHP are not required but are a plus in the selection process
What we offer:
- an exciting product with a unique technology to work on, which will allow you to interact with may interesting customers from all over the world
- a friendly work environment that will allow you to work effectively, with a competitive salary and flexible working hours.
Job Location and Duration
The office where you will work is located in Verona, Italy. The job is full-time, Monday to Friday.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com ! We will get in touch as soon as possible, but please allow few days for a feedback.