Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cam3d
    replied
    Hi AC Digital - Welcome to the forum -

Sorry to hear about the crashing! Sometimes crash reports get lost on the way to us (firewalls etc) but happy to look into it for you now!

There could potentially be something wrong with the retopologized mesh - Can you please share the mesh through a download link? support@3dflow.net or here if you don't mind the link being on a public forum.

If you could also manually grab a Zephyr log which captures the moment of crash we can do a deep dive on that and see if there are any leads. https://www.3dflow.net/technology/do...hyr-log-files/

Leave a comment:

• AC Digital
    started a topic Import Mesh with UV Map - Crash

Import Mesh with UV Map - Crash

Hi all, First time poster so I hope I've put this in the right spot.

I'm having my first crash with Zephyr since I've started working with the program. When importing a retopologized mesh back into Zephyr to build the textures, the processing gets right to the end and then crashes. I have submitted a report to 3Dflow via the crash report but haven't heard anything back yet.

Has anyone had a similar crash? I have 5 meshes that have been through the same retopology process and only 3/5 have been able to build the texture.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank in advanced.
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍