Zephyr Lite: fbx export with camera positions?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jupp2000
    3Dflourished
    • May 2021

Zephyr Lite: fbx export with camera positions?

Hello all!
    I would like to know if it is possible to export .fbx files with all the camera positions in the lite version?
    Thanks in advance
    jupp2000
  • cam3d
    3Dflover
    • Sep 2017

Hi jupp2000 - Welcome to the forum! .fbx with camera export is only available in the full version of 3DF Zephyr.

If you want to test the full version of 3DF Zephyr you can download an evaluation copy here: https://www.3dflow.net/3df-zephyr-ev...download-page/

Comment

• jupp2000
      3Dflourished
      • May 2021

Thanks for the clarification!
      Even if the price for the lite version is very fair, i find that regrettable. For my purposes, i need at least a congruent original image as a background for the 3D model.
      Unfortunately i can't afford the full version because i won't be doing photogrammetry commercially.
      Nevertheless, thank you very much for the info.

And a bit off-topic: Greetings to Italy, i worked there for a few months at the end of the 80s (Bologna and Persaro, Glass Industry) and i love the country and the Italians.
      Last edited by jupp2000; 2021-05-04, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• cam3d
        3Dflover
        • Sep 2017

No worries - Happy to help! - I myself am based in New Zealand however most of the team are based in Verona :-)

Hopefully we will be free to travel the world again sometime in the not too distant future! Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions - Happy to help.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎