Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cam3d
    replied
    Hi bratpat welcome to the forum!

Can you please upload the images you are trying to process with Zephyr (using a service like Google Drive or WeTransfer) and share a download link with us? With those images we will be able to give you some targeted feedback. If you want to share the download link in private you can send it to support@3dflow.net and I will pick it up from there.

You may have already seen but here are all of our video tutorials and written documentation for Zephyr: https://www.3dflow.net/technology/do...hyr-tutorials/

Sometimes the issue is the camera settings, sometimes it's the subject itself, and occasionally it's something weird which requires a deeper drive, but once we have had a look at your images I'm sure we will determine the issue and get you on track to making great reconstructions!

Leave a comment:

• bratpat
    started a topic Image rejection during reconstruction

Image rejection during reconstruction

Can anyone advice this (ancient) novice? I can't get beyond the camera orientation stage in the wokflow. No matter how many photos I input only a few get acepted for reconstruction. For example 7 of 50; 5 of 34; 3 of 14. Always the first few in a circular set and all very close in overlap within a small arc. Image Quality Index value are from 4.1 to 2.5. The photos are all around 1.5mb. I've tried both a Panasonic Lumix and a 6th generation IPad, still shots and videos, but the same situation occurs. The 'Deep' setting, as advised in the tutorial video if images are rejected, only gains 1 or 2 more.
    I note that the images in the 'Cherub' test dataset are all 7 to 8mb.
Working...